Sunday, April 20, 2008

Saying Goodbye to Danny.


Danny was Ryan's horse. He was such a gentle and good horse. He was only three years old and Ryan bought him just a year ago.
Ryan has spent many hours with Danny; riding, training, grooming, on the trail, and at the ranch. Danny was just alot of fun.




This last Friday we had to say goodbye to Danny. With Ry being so busy with school he hasn't had alot of time to ride him. A guy saw him and asked if he was for sell..well, he offered the right price and Ry decided it was best to take him up on his offer.



WE WILL MISS OUR DANNY!

2 comments:

Trying to be said...

IT SUCKS! when we sold our horse I was really really sad. But! the good thing was is that we sold it to a good friend. so we see ringo every once in a while. :) now i am trying to get cam to get another one!!! someday!

The Cox Crew said...

Emily! I found you! Or you found me... I don't know. But I didn't know you had a blog! I'm so glad you do. I saw your wedding pictures and they are absolutely GORGEOUS! What a beautiful wedding, I'm sad I couldn't come- Stay in touch!