Sunday, August 2, 2009

Here's a familiar little poem for you all!

First comes
Then comes



Then comes the
BABY in the

13 comments:

Mike said...

Congratulations! That's awesome Emily!

Unknown said...

Congrats!!!!

Eric and Sarah said...

Congratulations Emily! I'm so excited for you!

Ginny Connelly said...

I saw Ryan made an announcement a few weeks ago on facebook. Congrats to you both. I'm so excited for you.

Walden Family said...

Congratulations!!! Hope you get feeling better!

Mindy Greene said...

WHAT!!!!! Congratulations!! How far along are you??? that is exciting!!

JAC, RUSS, ADDI AND PEY said...

I already told Faddy this (yes I still have to call him that) CONGRATULATIONS! We are SO excited for you guys! We'll have to add one to our little family soon so we can all have babies that can play together!! We are so happy for you guys and cannot wait to see you soon!! :) Miss you lots! Love ya too!

D and M Welling Family said...

Yeah! We are thrilled! Love you both! Grandma M

Elise said...

We are so excited for you two! Emily, hope you are feeling well!
Love,
Matt, Elise, Conner and Landon

Josh, Kim -n- Kapri said...

Congratulation Emily- I really hope everything is going well for you!

The Cox Crew said...

Oh my goodness it's a plague! there must be something in the water. Congratulations! A few more details would be nice- due date, etc.....

Hana Anderson said...

I still love the poem.

love, lowry said...

Emily, YAY! Congrats to you guys! I remember having this conversation in Red Mango!