We had a blast over this Thanksgiving break. Ryan didn't have school Tuesday through Friday and didn't have work the day after Thanksgiving. We had a good time just relaxing and spending time together. On Wednesday Ry and I decided to go on a date and get some Christmas shopping done. We ate and the Olive Garden and then went to a few different stores before spending some time with Ryan's family. On Thursday we spent Thanksgiving at Mack and Sue's with the whole family. It was GREAT!! I was in charge of bringing the green bean casserole and the rolls. The rolls were a big hit!! (**I was going to make some but Ry had bought some Texas Roadhouse rolls for a charity..so we used those). Friday we just relaxed at home and played with Owen, in the evening I went with Susan and Laura to see Life as We Know It. I really enjoyed it and thought it was cute. Saturday Ryan went hunting so I went to visit my family and spend some time with them. Most went to the BYU/UTAH game; but, I have fun playing games with Nate and Jake and then helping my mom set up her Christmas tree. I have so much to be grateful for and am glad I have had an opportunity to really reflect on those things and also spend some much needed time with family. I hope everyone has had a wonderful Thanksgiving break!
Sunday, November 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
辣妹聊天 , 辣妹聊天 , 辣妹聊天 , 辣妹聊天 , 辣妹聊天 , 辣妹聊天 , 辣妹聊天 , 辣妹聊天 , 辣妹聊天 , 辣妹聊天
Post a Comment