So I think you should do nice things all throughout the year..not just one day a year. That being said, Ryan and I didn't really make plans for Valentine's Day! Especially since I had work all morning. So, I was really surprised to come home Friday night to a big bouquet of roses, a sweet card, and a gift certificate for a massage! Best surprise ever! I am so lucky to be married to Ryan and thank my lucky stars every day! I am so grateful for his love! He is such an amazing guy: caring, smart, patient, generous, hardworking, and on and on and on. Thank you sooo much Ry for such an amazing life I have with you! You always know just what I need and how to cheer me up! I love you more than words can say!
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That was sure sweet!
I bet you loved your massage. That was way thoughtful of Ryan I cant think of a better gift for you.
Post a Comment