Tonight I learned the real meaning of church ball! Ryan has been playing church ball this season. His 98th ward team just made it into the Region Finals. I have been a mere spectator until tonight. Tonight I learned what church ball is really all about. It is about making sure the right time is on the clock, fouls are marked, calls are made, points are given correctly, and the time clock/score girls get yelled at! Yes...that was me and the other 98th ward girls who were volunteered by the refs to do a job we were not really wanting or properly prepared for. The other team MADE SURE we were doing are job right and if we made even the slightest mistake we were sure to hear about it.
DON'T WORRY... IT ALL ENDED UP BEING WORTH IT BECAUSE OUR MEN DOMINATED ALMOST DOUBLING THE "WHINERS" SCORE!! Good job Ryan and other 98th ward ballers!
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Church Ball
Posted by Ry and Em Faddis at 11:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
ya got love church ball! that is great that ryan is doing well with it and having fun!
Thanks Emily for coming to bootcamp today- it was fun to have you there!
Hey - I need to get one of those balls for my hubby.
Congrats Ryan on a great season!
Post a Comment