Monday, September 14, 2009

Let us know what you think! We will find out this Friday..the ultra sound was moved up. YAY!

The Poll is on the right side of the page.

7 comments:

Eric and Sarah said...

I am terrible at 50-50s. Whatever I guess is wrong, every time. That's why I don't gamble. I think you are having a boy.

Congratulations on your girl. :)

Trying to be said...

emily!! i cant wait for friday. this is super exciting. cam and i think its a girl. :) ps. are you loving the maternity clothes!?! so much better. :)

Tyler and Lacey said...

SO exciting! You will have to let us know when you find out on Friday! As for me and Tyler we think it will be a BOY! Hope everything is going well down there in utah county:)

The Cox Crew said...

How exciting! For me finding out if it was a boy or a girl made everything so much more real. Careful though- if your ultrasound is too early it's easy to make a mistake! My neighbor had her ultrasound around 17 weeks and they told her it was a boy, then at 20 weeks they said it was a girl!

walden family said...

yay! I totally think it's a girl...

D and M Welling Family said...

You are having a girl!

D Welling said...

A boy. No question in my mind.