We went in for our ultrasound and baby Faddis is healthy and strong. The ultrasound tech went through all the important stuff and then showed us the little bum and legs and asked us if we could tell what we were having. Ry said YES! in an excited tone so I waited for him to answer; when he didn't I looked over to him grinning ear to ear! He was soooo excited to find out we are having a little boy!! I think this video (from our little guy) shows just how Ryan feels.
well it won't let me upload it for some reason. But, it was our little guy doing a backflip!
Thursday, October 8, 2009
Baby Faddis!!
Posted by Ry and Em Faddis at 11:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How exciting!
We are so excited to have another grandson in our family! Awesome!
Love, G & G Welling
Post a Comment