Monday, October 19, 2009

Prego Pics.

Here are some pics for all of you who have been asking and even for those who haven't. I don't love them..but, who really loves pics of themselves when they have a sudden 'mongo expansion out their front...and in my case out the back!?! I got my hair done today and I am feeling somewhat pretty for the first time in a while so here they are! :) Oh, they are from 23 weeks along.
Here is a side view
...and here is a front view...
...this is better with the hands you can see a little more curve..
..and I CANNOT believe I am posting this one..but, it shows you what I mean about growing out the back..


**OK so I realize I sounded a bit dramatic up above. I just want to let you know I am doing well..it's just a big adjustment is all.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so cute prego!! I can't wait until you have your baby - he's gona be so cute!!

Annesha&Andrew said...

I like your prego pictures and props to you for taking them I finally tooks some right before I had cannon but didn't take very many along the way.

The Cox Crew said...

you're a very cute pregnant girl!

D and M Welling Family said...

You are gorgeous, little Em!!! And your hair was so pretty yesterday! Love you, momacita

Savannah said...

very cute bump :) and very cute mama!

Chance & Leslee Lundgren said...

You look SO cute!!! I'm so happy for you guys!

Mindy Greene said...

You look so cute! Congrats on the baby boy!!

Elise said...

I think you look so cute. Can't wait to see you guys. Oh and poor ryan I can't even imagine...hope his finger is feeling better!

Chanda said...

Congrats Emily! Hope to see you guys during the holidays! Cousin Chanda